- Project Date
- Client Mrs Claire
- Location Reading, Berkshire
- Share ProjectOther Share Options
Install a New Combi Boiler.
Installing new Boilers is always a challenging task and involves many steps in preparation, plumbing, removing the old boiler, installation, test and quality assurance.
The conventional boiler system and the water tank were removed and a completely new system was installed running an energy efficient combi boiler.
Installation of a new combi boiler replacing the conventional boiler system
- Install a Vaillant combi boiler.
- Install a Flu.
- All plumbing and pipe fitting.
- Testing gas pressure.
- Testing the fitted boiler.
- Gas inspection test carried out.
- Quality assurance test passed.