Eddie Plumbing Services (EPS) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you contact us, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email address and nature of your enquiry. This allows us to process and fulfil your requirements. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for this process.
3. EPS offer a great value service, by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us to request information we hold about you.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verifying your personal details.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.